random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/10/16

ATTACK HAUS - bAlI

title : 罵詈-bAlI
artist: ATTACK HAUS
lyrics: MAKKO
music : MAKKO
source: peffy

Blow your mind. Asian music is told
Break your mind. With the broken microphone
Blow your mind. Asian music is told
Break your mind. Wind of Asia blows

Break Beats Stuck on the 45.
Kick & Bass. Build with my skill.
Keep my pace. We are moving like that.
Tweak. In order to create the sound of A.T.T.A
New power comes from the east !!!!!

Start it ! party Start it ! Start. Come play my game !
Break it ! order Break it ! Break. Come play my game !
Start it ! party Start it ! Start. Come play my game !
We can bring up your energy

A.T.T.A.C.K Breathe we move on

still goes on turn & turn.
speed can be made. speed can be made.

We goes on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ