random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/11/20

ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA (BLACK STONES) - I'm addicted to you

title : I'm addicted to you
artist: ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA (BLACK STONES)
lyrics: ANNA
music : Katsumi Ohnishi
source: cori

Step back!
I'm the Queen of the night
Everybody gets down on me
It feels so good to be a bad girls.

Here comes my prince. He is so hot!
Your skin, your lips, your body
I am so crazy about you

*My gosh you seduce me
 Baby, hold on to my precious body
 Darlin' please satisfy my filthy desire

#Burn my eyes, Burn my blood
 Burn it. everything you want
 Break my heart. break my love
 Baby stab me with your knife
 Kiss me, feel me
 Oh I don't  want you to stop
 Watch me, taste me
 I'm addicted to you

More deeper, more harder
Your heart is pounding on me
It feels so good to be a girl

Tell me is this a dream
Don't wake me up forever
Take away pain with your gentle kiss

*
# x2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ