random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/11/20

Tsuchiya Anna - MY FATE

title : MY FATE
artist: 土屋アンナ
lyrics: ANNA
music : Ayumi Miyazaki
source: cori

There's a story inside of me
Many sadness inside my mind
I'm always thinking how should I live without all pains

I am shivaring like a child in this deep darkness
Can you see, Can you feel my feeling

But I want to know my fate
Before my every hope fades away
Take my breath away
Take me higher as you can
I want to fly somewhere, far away from this word
Give me some wings as I can fly eternally

I know you just want to know
what I'm always waiting for
You came in to my sacred room
But I shut my door

In the silence you can listen to your own heartbeat
Just believe what you see and feel

But you need to know my fate
Before my every blood is gonna freeze
Take me to the place that we met immorality
I want to fly somewhere far away this word
Give me some wings as I can fly eternally

I will never be scared
Never ever die
I want to lose my mind to the end of the world
Don't look back and down
Time will never stop, never

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ