random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/11/20

Tsuchiya Anna - Taste My Skin

title : Taste My Skin
artist: 土屋アンナ
lyrics: ANNA
music : Niklas Ellerstad・Martin Fredriksson・Aleena
source: goo

Hey Mr.
Don't you remember?
At that time you touched my heart so bad
Oh baby baby,you're so stupid
You shouldn't make me bad
I think you're just afraid of me

*Oh baby in my opinion love is life
 I don't wanna throw or been thrown away
 If we never knew sorrow
 How could we know what is the happiness

#But my love was true
 Maybe I just want to believe
 Is every guy the same?
 I'm sorry I know you just wanted to taste my skin
 To taste my skin

Hey Dr.
I think you regret
Live with your sins how those it doesn't make me sad
Hey baby baby, You Hurt my pride
No matter how much you cry it won't make me sad

*
#

But my love was true
Maybe I just want to believe
Is every guy the same?
I'm sorry I know you just wanted to taste my skin

#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ