random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/11/20

Tsuchiya Anna - What you gonna do?

title : What you gonna do?
artist: 土屋アンナ
lyrics: ANNA
music : LISA HUANG & JOEY CARBONE
source: goo

I was left in this room alone
Someone tell me what's going on
Baby, you have already left
I've kept lying to you & I'm crying for you everyday

Baby, you were my valentine
Bring me another glass of wine
I'll dye it blue with my tear
I keep getting drunk & waiting for you every night

NO NO that's terrible
I wish I could say no regret
Oh, No so it's pitiful
Please make it a little easier for me

*So you so what you gonna do
 Baby put a gun against me
 Gotta go so get out of my head
 Today will start better day for you

Baby, my responsibility?
Did I do quite a stupid thing?

Someone please tell me my mistake?
There is no light for me & I'm blind with tear everybody

I read the holy bible
Finally I lost my control
I'm dying in the darkness
No one can stop me & save me from this deep grief

NO NO that's too bad
He never left any time to regret
Oh no I'm so sad
I can't do anything for no more

#I tried & I tried to work it out
 Baby, there is no reason no more
 Do whatever you wanna do
 Darling I'm the only one for you

* x2
#...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ