random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2011/05/04

BONNIE PINK - Chances Are

title : Chances Are
artist: BONNIE PINK
lyrics: BONNIE PINK
music : BONNIE PINK
source: Uta-Net/peffy

Sometimes you're right, sometimes I bite
Why is it hard to say what I want when I want?
Sometimes I love, sometimes you hate
Why does it hurt to hear what you have to say?

Chances are you'll get it when you stop wanting
Chances are you'll fall asleep when you stop trying
Just can't lie to myself

Sometimes I doubt, then you back out
Why is it hard to breathe in the same room?
Deep down we know why we can't run away
But why does it hurt to visualize the goal?

Chances are I'll regret when you say good-bye
Chances are you'll find the way home with or without me
Just don't lie to yourself

I go this way, you go that way, wherever we'll find each other
Chances are... chances are...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ