random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2017/11/25

Amuro Namie - LOOKING FOR YOU

title : LOOKING FOR YOU
artist: 安室奈美恵
lyrics: 小室哲哉/Zhana
music : 小室哲哉
source: goo


It's Saturday night and I am all alone for the first time
I'm getting ready to step out in my world
to find the guy that wants me to be his girl
(Jump into my) Jump into my ride I'm heading to the East side
where I can find you (let me back inside)
I can't escape the flow, no boy yo've got to let me know

cause in the still of the night
I am looking to find
somewhere safe somewhere warm
In the arms of love

*I'm looking for you I can't find my way
 I'm lost in the stars that get in the way
 I'm looking for you I can't find my way
 you've gone and left me and took my heart away

I'm looking for you I can't find my way
I'm lost in the stars that get in the way
I'm looking for you I can't find my way
you've gone and left me and took my heart away
you took my heart away

How then should I? Try to go on living my life?
(Without you)
I still care for you I say where were you?
When I called you? I wanna be there for you
another sleepless night (without you by my side)
and you're not by my side boy you know I'm
there for you care for you where were you?
I wanna be down for you
In everything you do

#In the still of the night
 I am looking to find
 somewhere safe somewhere warm
 In the arms of love

* x2
#
* x2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ