random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2014/09/07

HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT - Left Alone

title : Left Alone
artist: HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT
lyrics: ANZA
music : HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT
source: rocklyric

I don't think you are there for me
I thought I was gonna believe for all my life you actually exist
But I was betrayed so many times
All I wanted was not to take my precious away but you did it anyway so easy
How can you expect me to trust you now?

My dearest one I can still see without opening my eyes
My dearest one I can still feel filling the emptiness in my heart

Why am I left alone here in this world?

It's all bullshit
Full of crap

If we always end up in grief and sorrow,
then what were we born for?
Is it all just whatever you like?

Fighting over a small happiness
Live in quest for only love
Birth
Encounter
Farewell
Death

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ