random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/11

the brilliant green - Always and Always

title : Always and Always
artist: the brilliant green
lyrics: Tomoko Kawase
music : Shunsaku Okuda
source: Uta-Net

Like it this way, I always want to be here with you
I never want to leave your side
My love for you with all my soul

Look in your eyes, some how I know just what you're thinking
Smile and you please me, baby
I can't endure being apart

*Always be good to me
  Tell me you love me
  Here with you always and always
  My heart beats fast when you kiss me
  Yes, you are everything to me

#I want you, in my life forever
  Forever and a day
  Here with you always and always
  You love me and the world is mine
  So peaceful and soft all the time

Yes, always and always

*
#

Here with you always and always
Always with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ