random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/11

the brilliant green - Bye Bye Mr.Mug

title : Bye Bye Mr.Mug
artist: the brilliant green
lyrics: Tomoko Kawase
music : Shunsaku Okuda
source: Uta-Net

Into the fire dolls and future days
Goodbye our favorites and my love Mr.Mug ah…
The life we knew is ending the happiness rise and fall
Baby but I never thought we'd lose it all ah…

Bye bye… Mr.Mug I don't know was I dreaming?
When I thought I heard you say“we were in love”ah…
But what am I to do now that I've overheard
And I know there's another girl
I think it's time that we said“Goodbye”… Mr.Mug

With nothing left but memories
The way life used to be…
If only we could try once again
But I can't do it once again
I'm sorry! bye bye… Mr.Mug

Mr.Mug I don't know was I dreaming?
When I thought I heard you say“we were in love”ah…
But what am I to do now that I've overheard
And I know there's another girl
I think it's time that we said “Goodbye”

Baby no way I can keep this smiling face
Cause right now I'm so sad inside it's gone away ah…
Gonna miss you but now I know I don't need you in my world
Now I know there's another girl
I think it's time that we said“Goodbye”
Goodbye our favorites and my love Mr.Mug

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ