random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/11

the brilliant green - GREEN WOOD DIARY

title : GREEN WOOD DIARY
artist: the brilliant green
lyrics: Tomoko Kawase
music : Shunsaku Okuda
source: Uta-Net

I never look at this picture of our smilin' faces
Without thinking of my high school days

※We rode together on the scooter
We were just looking for rainbows
The way it will always be※

I close my eyes and
I still see your face
The things we did places we'd go
That was my childhood

△Oh my green wood diary ah
My only true love story
Oh my green wood diary ah
Oh my green wood diary△

We would sit in the park and dream for days of goin' places
Do you ever think of those childhood days

(※くり返し)

All my dream came true when I met you
And our first kiss will last forever
Forever in my mind

(△くり返し)

Oh my green wood diary ah
woo… Oh my green wood diary ah
Oh my green wood diary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ