random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/11

the brilliant green - MISTER MOON

title : MISTER MOON
artist: the brilliant green
lyrics: Tomoko Kawase
music : Shunsaku Okuda
source: Uta-Net

Fallin' rain we are watching
Watching the movies and I'm getting sleepy
Do you remember? under the blue moon
Beautiful star light That's when I saw you“Mr.moon man”yeah

Mr.moon yeah

I'm bored“Let's do somethin'! Anything OK!
How about going for a drive?”
He said“I'm not in the mood why don't you go alone?”
I said“Not without you!”

※I won't go baby without you
I won't go “5・4・3・2・1”
Hey come on! Let's go!※

△Mr.moon rainyday drive go this melody
You know this is our song“Oh yeah”
Blue moon got me thinking of summer days
The blue moon I saw you so soon you'll take me there
“Mr.moon”△

Do you remember? Under the blue moon
Beautiful star light so easy to fall in love
“A-HA”I'm feeling good
I love this record so cool it's got me goin'

(※くり返し)
(△くり返し)

Pa pa pa… pa pa pa…

I won't go baby without you
I won't go baby without you

I won't go baby without you
I won't go“5・4・3・2・1”
Hey come on! Let's go!

(△くり返し×2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ