random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/11

the brilliant green - That boy waits for me

title : That boy waits for me
artist: the brilliant green
lyrics: Tomoko Kawase
music : Ryo Matsui
source: Uta-Net

couldn't sleep well these days
everything you did,you told me
dind't say a thing as i picked up my bag
and secretly walked away

i was seeing the end
i was feelin' a bit strange
cause the truth about it is that i was torn
between you and that boy

*i won't be back i still love you but
  i won't be back any more...
  i won't be back still i love you but i know now
  i won't be back that boy is waiting for me

before you told me you lied
i was feelin' down and kind of bad
cause the truth about it is that i was torn
between you and that boy

*

i know now which way to go
i know now

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ