random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/03

Hatakeyama Miyuki - Nauseous 'cause I'm too happy

title : Nauseous 'cause I'm too happy
artist: 畠山美由紀
lyrics: 畠山美由紀
music : 畠山美由紀
source: listen.jp/peffy

When I think you will show up
in 12 minutes from now
I feel nauseous 'cause I'm too happy
So I try to forget we're meeting soon
And I'll revenge on time
That always takes everything away
Now I ignore the time

When you called me that first night
I was not sure that was you
In the taxi, I knew that
I'd get upset if it wasn't your voice
So I tried to listen carefully to your message
On the answering machine
Now I ignore the pleasure

Don't be afraid of me
And don't be ashamed of you
But maybe that is not natural that I say it
Because these feelings are just only my fear
I saw the lightening surely in my heart
But somehow I could not believe it
My dear,
I thought rain wouldn't fall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ