random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/03

Hatakeyama Miyuki - So many people of the lonely night

title : So many people of the lonely night
artist: 畠山美由紀
lyrics: 畠山美由紀
music : 畠山美由紀
source: listen.jp/peffy

I'd better wake up right now
I'd better still carry on
The rainbow's gone away
It's been only 15 minutes
But this is more than enough
To make me numb to feel

I say
So many people of the lonely night
How do you spend your life?
So many times we thought we'd found
The reasons why a flower never gives up the sunshine
And soon me forget
We'll fall in eternity

I'd better open my eyes
I'd better bring up my face
Grief bites tenderness, Darling
If you were me
And if I were you...
Oh, please forgive me

I say
So many people of the lonely night
How do you sleep in your life?
So many times we thought we'd gottern
Your words of love holding my heart
But your absence,
This real absence can't take me home

So many times we thought we'd found
The reason why a flower never gives up the sunshine
And soon we forget
We'll fall in eternity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ