random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/03

Hatakeyama Miyuki - Summer Clouds, Summer Rain

title : Summer Clouds, Summer Rain
artist: 畠山美由紀
lyrics: 畠山美由紀 & Jesse Harris
music : 畠山美由紀
source: peffy

The summer clouds that don't know the time
That's what we are
We'll never be the same again
Like the scent of flowers
Like the shadows of the night
Like the sky growing dark at sunset

We left the part of the sky Where we loved
And our tears
Fell down like rain
And I know you will
You will forget me
Gone somewhere chasing another dream

Oh, Summer Rain starts to fall down from the sky
Oh, Summer Rain starts to fall down on me

Oh, Summer Rain, Please wash me clean
Oh, Summer Rain, Please, Please,

Help me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ