random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/03

Hatakeyama Miyuki - Unknown Landscape

title : Unknown landscape
artist: 畠山美由紀
lyrics: 林夕紀子
music : 畠山美由紀
source: listen.jp/peffy

I came here after a long time
Where the evening light shone
I called to remembrance and memories crossed my mind
But something was changing

Buildings stood on the place
Where I used to play
The view I enjoyed from the top of the hill was not there any more
And I felt so sad

I walked and looked for somewhere that hasn't changed for a long time
But all I saw was unknown landscape
I realized many years have gone by

The woman who I used to greet was no longer there
The big cherry tree where I met my friend was not there any more
Now I'm all alone

I walked and tried to find the place until I could walk no more
But on my mind was unknown landscape
Now so much time has gone by

Reflecting on the show window, I looked like someone else
I have undergone many hardships
And I've come a long way

I got tired and reached at somewhere
There I found two smiles calling me
The evening light and those two smiles were still the same as
I'd found in my mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ