random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/12

Onitsuka Chihiro - Our Song

title : Our Song
artist: 鬼束ちひろ
lyrics: Chihiro Onitsuka
music : Chihiro Onitsuka
source: Uta-Net/peffy

Because you're not just right here with me,
I miss you
Because it's hard to say the words "stay with me"
I get to cry
And because I hear you say "stay with me", I'm so happy
All the things are because of you

*You see, my heart shines bright
  You see, the moment we share shines bright
  You know, you make the things bright
  And now I wish you have peace of mind, mind
  Peace of mind

When your walks gets slow and weak,
I stop to look
When you looks you need some help and cares,
I sit beside you

And as long as you walk with me, I go with you
All the things are just simple

* x2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ