random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2010/12/02

PUFFY - Ain't Gonna Cut It

title : Ain't Gonna Cut It
artist: PUFFY
lyrics: Butch Walker・Robert Schwartzman
music : Butch Walker・Robert Schwartzman
source: Uta-Net/peffy

If I was a doctor
You would find a way to die on me
If I was a plumber
Yeah I know that you would find a leak

But you will never know just what you want
And how the hell to say it

*I can try all night
 (But you ain't gonna cut it)
 I can win this fight
 (You're still ain't gonna cut it)
 I can Sharpen my knife
 (But it ain't gonna cut it) You ain't gonna cut it no more

If I was a drug dealer
You'd wear a wire to my house
If I was a computer
You'd hack in and wipe me out

But you will never know just what you want
And how the hell to say it

*

You've made up your mind
I'm not the greatest find
You've made up your mind
oohhh

*

I can try all night
(But you ain't gonna cut it)
I can win this fight
(You're still ain't gonna cut it)
I can Sharpen my hook
But you ain't gonna cut it
It ain't gonna cut it
You ain't gonna cut it no more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ