random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2011/02/08

HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT - snares

title : snares
artist: HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT
lyrics: ANZA
music : HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT
source: peffy

Hand the breath
Then I can get a flash of paradice
Hand sweet snares
I get a flash of paradice

And I'm far apart from. far apart from
bein' satisfied
I'm just snared
Just snared in the fake paradice
Oh! NO!!

Now I find
I've been lost in the fake paradice
Why I'm snared
I'm in the fake paradice

I feel I'm going off.
not to be satisfied
I'm just snared
just snared in the fake paradice
Oh! NO!!

I've been seeking after
flying in the world brightening with
the rainbow... rainbow
But it's the world of night and darkness
Why it's the world of night and darkness
I want light!

help me  help me please..........
I've been seeking after
flying in the world brightening with
the rainbow........... rainbow
But why do I always run from myself?
And why do I always run from myself?

NO!
I want light. I want light.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank soo much! HPP band lyrics very rare to find, thank you!

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ