random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2014/10/29

VAMPS - DAMNED

title : DAMNED
artist: VAMPS
lyrics: HYDE
music : HYDE
source: J-Lyric

Now... there is someone in the dark - afraid
Cold... all my senses on alert - I freeze
Fear... I just want it to be gone - I pray
Loud... my heart is beating fast, attracting "them"

Falling prey to "its" fangs
I can't resist
Caught in "its" flame

I'm damned...

God... there is someone in me now - afraid
Pain... I can feel "it" grow inside my cells
Mad... "it's" emerging from my skin - I change
Thirst... this desire is too great - I'm one of "them"

My love, I lost myself
Before I'm gone
I say your name

I'm damned...

Dear, I don't want to cause you pain - afraid...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ